La Maison des Rosiers
250 m², 8 Sleeps.
The 17th century master wing is south facing onto a closed courtyard, which is shaded by Virginia creepers, a bay-tree and albizia.
The whole building is spacious, luminous and elegant.
For your comfort, the house is equipped with a floor heating system for winter and floor cooling for summer.
- A fully equipped sparkling kitchen which opens to a large walled courtyard garden full of roses with Virginia creeper for shade.
- A spacious dining room with light-wood farmhouse table and chairs.
- A big curtained salon with pale sofa and fireplace.
- Master room, bed size 160cm x 200cm.
- 1st double room, bed size 160cm x 200cm.
- 2nd double room, bed size 140cm x 200cm.
- Twin room, 2 single beds, size 90cm x 200cm.
- A spacious contemporary dressing room.
- One bath room and one shower room.
- WC at each level of the house.
Household fittings :
- Satellite TV, Internet access (Wi-Fi).
- Refrigerator, washing machine, dishwasher.
- Crockery, cutlery, kitchen utensils, traditional and microwave ovens.
- Electric barbecue, toaster, coffee machine, kettle.
- Iiron, ironing board, clothes drying rack, vacuum cleaner, hairdryer.
- Garden furniture, and sun-lounges.
Bedding and linen are provided. Please bring your own towels for use at the swimming pool.